Quote Originally Posted by yonks311 View Post
I drive a Ford pick-up....always have....does that mean I should chastise my neighbor because he has a Chevy in his driveway? To each his own.

Kevin...sorry your thread has been hi-jacked. Keep up the good work and keep posting pictures of the nice rods you are building.

Yonks
I was enjoying the hijack originally. We had a good exchange of ideas and thoughts going on. Lots of "What-ifs?" which I do enjoy.

The open minded exchange of ideas is where innovation lives and thrives. It doesn't matter if any of it has any true merit. Sometimes something will get mentioned that triggers another thought that triggers another thought and you have something new, or why something old is better is explained, which can also lead to something new. The participating parties being open minded is crucial or it ceases to be productive or even remotely enjoyable.

I have a Ford Ranger as my daily driver because I liked the way it looks and a Chevy S-10 was flat ugly to me and a '71 Chevy 4x4 because the price was right and I know how to work on them for a project truck. I am dead certain that somehow I am wrong there, too.