Ok so talked to Icemanxxxv late last week and we both decided that it had been too long since we had been able to wet a fly line and that neither of us had been on the board in a while so we decided we would fix both of those. We're looking to go to Taney the last weekend of Febuary, I have a really good friend that has decided he needs to go as well and I have one more to tell that we are going, he may go as well if he can get the time off. So that will put us at 3 going down right now. That will be great and all but the best tiem I ever had down there we had about 15-20 people fishing all over the river all night long and had a blast caught a bunch and even caught a couple big ones. So I reckon if you wanna go get a hold of one of us and we'll give you all the details as we work them out. Oh yeah looking to stay at a hotel but last time I did this we had 3 and split 35 bucks 3 ways so it worked out to cost us very little and we had a ball. Also if you want to go ad need any tying advice or maybe want a few flies just let me know and I'll take care of you I have TONS of flies all ready to go and can send you a few for patterns or whatever.

Steve