FG66
I am sorry for the tone of how I wrote this. However, if you had any idea of how much carbage has been heap up on us for trying to make a diffrence here it would shock you.
And I just spent a week in Santa Fe dealing with all of this, so I am a bit on edge so to speak.
And no twisting the facts is NOT how I operate.

Understand that the foundation was founded only to help raise funds for the san juan.
We stepped into this fight after seeing all of the nonsence that was being generated by the some of these groups. Radio ads telling the listeners that the san juan was a dead river, newspaper stories that were written about how the river was dead and out right lies spoken to us by the leaders of these groups.

Ten years age we asked for TU's help here with the BOR's flow change, we were told they would not help. Historically they have done nothing.
Yes brown trout reproduce well in some tailwaters, they do ok in the san juan but nowhere near as well as the white.

We are well aware of what a 250cfs flow will do to the san juan.
Getting the BOR to release more water for higher flows is just not going to happen. We have from the begining stated we need to look long term on what kind of work is done in stream, taking into account a 250cfs which will happen at some point.
There well not be any channels in this work. instream rock work, etc. is what is planned. But again untill an indepth study is done this is all just ideas.

The final cost of a stamp will be set by NMF&G. I belive if you read the wording it says up to $10.00 for out of state.
And yes we would like to see a flat rate of $3.00 dollars for everyone.

As a writer you might want to dig into this story, very interesting.

Again sorry for the tone of the post.