Thanks to everyone who participated in either donating and or in buy raffle tickets.

I was very fortunate last night at winning what I did.

The quilt is a very special prize for me, I have been eyeing that ever since it was first shown on FAOL.

I have a small collection of beautiful pens and the pen I won will look very nice with the others. I actually do use them by the way.

The rod is one that I will keep and bring out at Fish-Ins to remember JC as I cast for Crappie and Bluegills.

I was in need of a portable tying table since I sponsor fly tying sessions during the winter for my club. It will come in really handy.

Along with that, the light and magnifier will really help out these old eyes of mine.

The fly art will hang proudly from my wall, it is a great piece of art.

The hooks and the beads, well, since I do tie I can always use those, that is a guarantee.

I was happy to donate some items towards the bench and even happier to be a winner of such wonderful and treasured items. When I see them and use them I will remember JC and his oysters cooked on the charcoal, they were really good by the way. Someday I will make it to the location of the bench and sit for a bit to rest and reflect, then get up and hit the river to try my luck. Oh yea, I will keep my back cast uppeth.

I especially want to thank Ray for taking on this massive task. I fully understand just how hard he had to work to get this all put together. Ray, you did good, really good.

Larry ---sagefisher---