Well said Dee

But hold on, this up and coming generation is going to need us! Hey we still remember how to do things without a computer or calculator. As for reading newspapers I also write for them. Anyway I foresee an implosion of all this technology and what happens then? I know people think I'm a flake but they though I was a flake back in 1981 when Canadain mortgage rates were 20% plus and I told them they would see rates under 10%. In 1982 I told people of the economic crash we just went through and are still experiencing. Yup foundational skill are eroding at an alarming rate and when the foundation is gone what happens to the house? I know the brainchildren in charge will tell you it can't happen, like they said man will not fly, the world is, flat, and nobody would dare attack the USA. Do some homework, ask a cashier to count out change? Mark my words it's coming and somebody will need to teach the masses how to cook, boil water, and count change. Hey did anybody in your family ever drive a Bennett Buggy? Think about it?