Man I though we had it made this time, but the infection is back in the end of his bone on his stump. So another surgery to take a little more off hopefully they get to good or better tissue as well. He is going to Washington this time and he will go Monday and has his Doc appointment Tuesday and if all goes as he thinks maybe next Friday will be the big day.

We have hear so much good about this doctor too and I think it actually has a Georgetown association of some kind.

Anyway hope this one is the last. He had been doing the bike riding, like 50 mile trips a day with a hand peddled bike, but the last one he went on was some kind of wounded warrior thing in Florida and he made it 175 miles of the 250 it was to be. That was just before we went there for Christmas and went from Sunday to Wednesday so he had to stop one day early because of his leg started having some trouble.

I know a lot of you have followed this for the last several years since he was blow up in Iraq so just wanted to bring everyone up to date and will also report back in a month or two with how it does.

We have high hopes from the stories we have been told about this Doctor.

Thanks,
Skip