I have to post this from a different location as our Internet is still on and off at home.

Well I setup and ran Operation 4T with the fans of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra so we could send Cd's to the troops. I never expected anything in return. Things are tough enough over there for them and we were just so happy to help brighten the holidays for our troops.

Well the other day Amy got the mail. She hands me this big manila envelope, the kind the Armed Forces love to use, that has a military return address. I did not get too excited as I am a D.o.D. employee therefore I receive a lot of military type mail. Then I saw the words "free mail" written on the envelope by a postal clerk. That told me that the envelope came from the Theater Of Operations so I started to get a little excited.

Inside the envelope was a heavy, plain manila folder. I am not ashamed to admit that when I saw what was in the folder I started to weep as did Amy. Here is a photo of what was in that folder:

I cloned out the signatures and put a watermark on it for copyright reasons. I then posted it on the TSO fan club website as well as this one.

Of special note to me is the fact that they presented it on Christmas Day!

I love our troops!