Thread: Orvis Battenkill LA III Reel & Spools

Threaded View

Default Orvis Battenkill LA III Reel & Spools

For Sale:

Orvis Battenkill Large Arbor III Reel (black) loaded with Orvis Wonderline Generation 3 Trout WF6F line. The reel and line are both used. There are a few minor nicks on the reel and spool. Overall the reel is in very good condition. The line has been used, but is still in good shape and has some good usable life left. The reel comes in the original case from Orvis. $115.00 shipping included to CONUS

Orvis Battenkill Large Arbor III Spool (black) loaded with Orvis Wonderline Generation 3 Warm Water Big Bug WF7F line. This spool and line have been used maybe a total of 5 times. The spool is in great condition and the line has plenty of good usable life left. $65.00 shipping included in CONUS.

Orvis Battenkill Large Arbor III Spool (black) loaded with Orvis Wonderline Generation 3 Class II Density Compensated WF6S line. I don't believe I ever used this line. I may have lawn cast it a couple of time, but don't remember ever putting it in the water. Both the spool and line are Like New. $90.00 shipping included in CONUS

If anyone is interested in all three items, I will let them go as a package for $250.00 shipping included in CONUS.

Payment will be accepted via PayPal. Thanks!
    Last edited by Shane Cavitt; 01-20-2010 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Price Reduction