I have a few Hebert saddles in different grades including Pro grade. They typically run in larger sizes than the Whiting line (Red Label) of saddles that are heaviest in sizes 14-16.

Most of the Hebert Saddles I have (recently bought) are heaviest in size 12-14's with a scattering of 16 and/or 10's. They are dry fly quality saddles, with thin flexible stems that wrap easily. The feathers run about 10-12" long on the Pro grade, so you get multiple flies per feather.

A few run more to 10-12 in size so it does pay to check them out. And much more rarely, some run 8-10 - if they're spotted these are usually sold at a premium to people looking for feathers for tying Variants and other flies with oversized hackle.

Since all saddles tend to run in a limited size range, it pays to check each saddle before you buy to make sure you have the range of sizes you're looking for---- or if you can't do it in person, to have someone you trust pull some and check for you to make sure you get what you want.

An alternative for that size range and also very reasonably priced are Conranch saddles- I'm sure Denny or Liz would make sure you got what you were looking for in sizes.

mark