A couple weeks ago I came across their fly lines and started talking to the owner and decided to give it a try. I received it very fast. I got the WFF 4wt in green. The first thing i noticed was the loop, it was fully coated and smooth. After i put it on a spare reel that i had lying around i put it on my rod and headed outside. It was surprisingly smooth and cast like a rocket! Next i cast it into the pool more than a few times and it floated every well, i haven't had it on moving water yet but i don't think it will be an issue. Over about a week i had 7 different people over (from new fly fishers to people that have been ff for over 20 years) to look it over and cast it, they all felt the same way i did, it was great and cast smooth and far (cast well with minimal line out as well) and floated very well. Not one person had a bad thing to say about it... It is very reasonably priced too, its just under ten bucks. The owner is very friendly and helpful too, he answered all of my questions very fast. To say the least this will be my main line for sure. In no way am i affiliated with this company, just a very satisfied customer that would like to pass on a few words about a great and affordable product.