Thread: Vest/pack

Threaded View

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by lastchance View Post
    I like the idea of chest/backpacks, but I have yet to find one that doesn't slide up to my chin from the weight in the backpack. Do they make one that stays in place on your back? I've tried 3 and they all do the same thing with as little as a can of soda and a small bottle of water packed in it. Add a raincoat and a few fly boxes and the tug of war between the front and back begins.
    Bruce
    Look not further LastChance...L.L. Bean's Rapid River Vest-Pack for a mere $99. I suspect you noticed as I wandered all over the Lamar and Paradise Valleys last year with mine loaded down with 70 oz. of beer in the hydration bladder, three cans of mustad sardines, two cans of smoked octopus, two pears, one rock hard peach, L.L. Bean Stowaway wading jacket, Sunday Afternoon Cloudburst hat, several petrified rocks and a whisky flask, all in the backpack and it never inched towards by chiny chin chin. My huge Frabil landing net also hung from the pack. I will assure you, you will never wear a more comfortable pack vest. GUARANTEED. You have L.L. Bean's and my word!
    Attached Images Attached Images