OK, so since you guys did such a good job on the last question (reel), I've got another one for you.
The wife (in what surely must be a quest to get me out of the house on a regular basis beginning in a couple of months) has given me the go ahead to order myself a set of waders.
She bought me wading boots already, and did a good job from what I understand (got them a size too big and everything). She did her research. Now it's time to get the waders.
Bootfoot waders are clearly unnecessary now, so they're out. I'm pretty sure I want to go with neoprene, for several reasons, not the least of which is the continually cool, but not typically ice cold until winter, temperature of my favorite river, and I've found two pairs that appeal to me.

The first is a 3 mm pair from Cabelas. They look pretty good. Don't really see any problems, from my limited experience

The second also appeal to me for several reasons, but they're not stockingfoot, which leaves me with some concerns, first and foremost about the wading boots being a size too big, to accommodate the stockingfoot and socks.

I'm also open to other suggestions, but as you can see from my two choices, I'm somewhat limited in my price range. I know you can get the best for more $$$, but that's simply not an open option for me, and until I really get out there and see exactly what I need, it's not really prudent.

I look forward to seeing what you guys have to say, and I really do appreciate you guys being patient with a beginner asking so many stupid questions.