I figured that Subject would get you to look. This last Christmas, Santa (she is a wonderful Santa) gave me the makin's for a fly rod. I opted for a Pac Bay IM6, 7'9" 3 weight, with a cap n ring reel seat. It has low profile black single foot guides and is wrapped in burgandy windings. The blank is also burgandy colored. The thing here is that I am going to give it to my church to sell during an auction in March, to help fund our missions. We go to Mexico, South America, and Africa, each year. I'm going to buy a fly box tomorrow, and tie enough flies to fill the box. What I don't have is a Pflueger Medalist reel the right size for a 3 weight rod, and a 3 weight line. If anyone has any spare stuff they would be willing to part with, I'd be happy to reimburse for shipping. And maybe some hand tied flies. Our missions help people who can't help themselves. It's funny how most of the people who sign up for foreign missions think it's going to be a vacation, while educating folks about our cause. When they get to their assigned area, they find out in short order that it's a work party. They always come home as different people with a different point of view. Please let me know if you can help. If my plea is not Politically Correct to you, please disregard my post. I meant no offense. If you agree with my cause, I would love to hear from you.
God Bless,

------------------
Life, is the time He gave you to determine where you want to spend eternity.
----------
Lotech Joe

[This message has been edited by Lotech (edited 27 January 2006).]