+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any trips planned...

Normand Guest

Default any trips planned...

...for 2010?

i'd like to head out west again but the situation with the airlines may put a hold on my flying to get there.

any trips in your future??

We have a trip to the Big Hole in Western Montana for early September and are contemplating one to the White River in Arkansas.

Well, starting the 18th of Sept. 2 days in Reno, NV, then to Angels Camp, CA, for three days. Windsor, CA is next for five days, one or more fishing the Russian River, then back to South Lake Taho for 2 days, and then home. That is the PLANNED trip, there may be a few others that come up totally unplanned.

Always have at least one day trip to Granite Hot Springs, maybe a couple days or more for a camping trip there. AND, of course, trips to see the granddaughters in Nebraska.

Will get back here for advice on the Russian before I go that way.
    Wyo-Blizzard

Nothing out west til 2011 but I'll make a trip to the Ausable (NY) at least once this year. I'd also like to hit the Battenkill too. I know there not huge trips but still fun.

TB

Jackson Hole country for at least 2 float trips....late August / early September time frame, and maybe a 3rd trip.

I dont fly anymore and the wife only flys on "have to" situations.....thas why we bought a motorhome in 2001.

Yellowstone/SW Montana/Idaho mid-July, Florida (somewhere) in late Sep/early Oct.

Regards,
    Scott

Some extended 'trout bum' time fishing the Holy Water of the Catskills and another week out on the beaches of outer Cape Cod
    The wife will not be happy
    The simpler the outfit, the more skill it takes to manage it, and the more pleasure one gets in his achievements.
    --- Horace Kephart

Smile My backyard ....

Think I'll just kick around in my backyard ( Montana, Idaho, Wyoming ) starting in January and ending in December. Details to follow.

John
    The fish are always right.

Smile

We have eight days booked for the White River at Bull Shoals for April. Airlines don't matter, we can drive it in 14 hours and have friends on the way. Can't wait !

Going to Campbell River BC for salmon for a couple of days. Leave there and go to Stewart Lake for 5 days. The only way into Stewart Lake is by float plane. This is a boys only trip. It's our 21th year.

+ Reply to Thread