Before I get directed to Al Campbell's writings, I have and am rereading his tuuff on this site. These are questions that so far haven't been answered in what I've found.

Okay, I've been doing some reading, and some more reading. So far I have come up with a few speecific questions. the first set revolves around thread. I plan on tying nothing smaller than an 18 to start, and these flies could vary from streamers to dries. What type and size of thread should I get to start off with a small selection? How about colors? Is one brand better than another? My next set of questions have to do with head cement and dubbing wax. What kind of head cement should I get and is there anything else I should be considering that might fit into the head cement or glue category? What is dubbing wax and do I need it? My last questions cncern bobbins. I'm assuming that the ceramic are the best. Is this correct? From what I've read, I should get more than one. Are there different sizes to look for or do they make different ones for different things?

Thanks for the help,
Jeff