For about a year now I have been trying to decide on some form of personal watercraft. Like many, when I started my research I was looking for one that would meet all my needs. I soon learned there is no such thing as a single personal watercraft that would meet every criteria. I would get to a point that I would think I had finally made a decision and I would see a new post or advertisement about another boat and I would be right back at the beginning.

The boat that I am looking for is to be used on small stillwaters (anywhere from an acre pond to 50 acre lakes) and small slow rivers (Class I). Basically I want to be able to do more than just fish from the bank. If I want to fish large waters I will go with a bigger boat. I am looking for portability and ease of storage. I am also a big guy (6'2" & 255) and want stability and and high weight capacity.

I have liked the Water Master since I first saw it used on one of the Trout Bum Diary videos. I will also include the Water Strider and Wilderness EXP in this same category. I have also liked the looks of the Scadden lineup. I have been really intrigued by the standing platform on those. However, I recently saw the new additions to the lineup in the Outlaw series of frameless boats. I really like the looks of those. I would love to get something like a Spring Creek pram for the small stillwaters, but there just aren't any down in my neck of the woods (Texas) and it would add to the cost significantly to get one shipped or drive up there to pick one up.

I have basically narrowed it down to the Water Master or the new Outlaw boats from Scadden. Can anyone shed some light on the pros and cons of one versus the other? Experiences, etc... Thanks!