I'd also like to add my Best Wishes to all here on this FAOL Board. I'd like to mention a few things that have benefitted me this past year from dipping my toe in these fertile waters. First, my thanks to Deanna and staff for providing this site. You're first class people, and I commend you for your commitment to keeping this a family oriented, kid friendly place to spend time. Thanks also for the many contributors who spend time and talent to share knowlege, wisdom, and pictures in the several forums here. On a more personal note, thanks to those who sent free flies, and furled leaders, and information specific to my need. Thanks to our local hero, Kelly Glissmeyer, for taking me to his "secret spot",and giving me an experience that I won't soon forget. Thanks to those who support those who are experiencing struggles in their lives, with prayers and well wishes. It is my Christmas Wish, that as each of us experiences these struggles,(and we all will) we may overcome them, and learn from them, according to the will of our Creator. Merry Christmas!!