+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you know someone with CMS?

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

My dad passed 15 years ago and we still have Marine memorabilia scattered around the house. I put my tie tack centered betweent the third and fourth and the tie is always in a full Windsor knot, just like Dad taught me. There were some things in our house that were just not done any way but the Marine way.

You forgot one. "The Navy only exists to haul Marines to where they need to be." Dad used to love using that one on CPOs.
    Kevin

Be careful how you live. You may be the only Bible some person ever reads.

Quote Originally Posted by kbproctor View Post
    You forgot one. "The Navy only exists to haul Marines to where they need to be." Dad used to love using that one on CPOs.
    I was told once that the only reason why the Marines existed was so that sailors would have someone to dance with?????

" Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the Marines don't have that problem " ... Ronald Reagan

My father was a veteran of Wold War II and a pround Marine till the day he passed.

Rocky

I have the pleasure of knowing several former Marines. I made the mistake of saying "ex-Marine" to one of them. He told me that "once a Marine always a Marine, there are no ex-Marines."

I grew up as a Navy brat with about one hundred Marines stationed on the base. There certainly was a difference between a 20 year old in sailor and a 20 year old Marine.

Nothing wrong with CMS in my book.

+ Reply to Thread