i have waders, i like using waders but there is also that one spot in the lake or river that you just can't get to or just places that you would like to try out and see how it goes. but it is just too hard to get to without a boat of some kind. so i thought Kayaks. a Kayak would do great i heard of people fishing in kayak before. i would think it would work great in lakes where i can catch some bigger fish with a full sink line. so i was wondering is it hard to fish with a kayak and is it stable? will be hard to find something that will fit my car. but more i just want to know if im over my head with this idea.

it looks great, sounds great and fun. nice and cheap way to travel within the body of water and if im not fishing i can always go have some fun just kayaking.

oh also if there are boaters people driving their boats pretty fast by making waves on the water when it hits the kayak is it bad? or is it fine where you wont tip over get all wet and lose things? that's what i worrie most.
since bass lake, shaver, millerton lake, kaweah has alot of people on boats.

any info will help, thanks in advance.
-fresnoflyman-