Thread: OUTLAW REVIEW - Product Review - December 21, 2009

Threaded View

Smile

hey Joni!

Actually, it seems to make a difference as soon as an angler is under 5'4".

My friend's wife is only 5'0" so he cut his lean front lean bar and it's more comfortable for her. It seem like the bar is a tad tall if you cant get your forearms to rest on or in front of the bar. As we can see in the image, you are able to set up with your arms comfortable.

When you're a couple inches shorter, we end up with our shoulders sort of scrunched up like a turtle. I think the 3 inches does make a difference, kinda like if your tying vice or keyboard was three inches higher than you usually set it. Try lengthening the shoulder strap on your Bass by 3 inches and see if it could make a difference

I have't done the mod yet, 'cause I want to test out a bit more first. In any case, I'd keep the second lean bar (which is usually on the rear station) full length for taller visitor. Also, Liliane is getting really comfortable in the boat and she is using the lean bar less and less while standing!

edit: Oh, ... as for pressure, 3-4 lbs is all one needs. At that pressure, the float is quite hard and you can barely push in the fabric with one finger. When I went to really test out the pontoon in the back yard, I prumped it up a pound or two more and the skin was drum tight.
    Last edited by fcch; 12-22-2009 at 03:11 PM.
    Christopher Chin