Quote Originally Posted by fcch View Post
I really think it is less prone to twisting when the water gets white! When I was playing with the boat and going down some pretty extreme water, I did cheat and pump the float(s) up quite a bit (rock hard).

The last mod we'll do next year is to maybe cut the front lean bar by about 4-6" .. My Liliane is barely 5ft4" so it'll be much more comfortable for her to cast over it. The only problem is that when we want to lean the bar back, it'll be a tight squeeze to pass it over her head, so we're still debating this one.
We have a K-Pump- a little pricey, but I really like it. They also make a pressure gauge. Talking to Dave and Larry, most people under inflate their boats. If you have even pressure in both bladders, it will perform better. I can't remember what the pressure it. I seem to recall 4-6 lb. I can find out for you. I'd like to get the gauge this coming year. I'm a little anal about things like that. Rock hard isn't that much pressure in these boats.

About the lean bar, have you called Dave to ask him about it? Maybe he has a solution already. Maybe I'll give him a call this week.