This post goes out to all of my brothers in arms. First off let me give you all a little background on me so that you know where I am coming from. I spent 6 years in 5th group special forces. I was wounded in a place many years ago that Uncle Sam tells me I never went and I am not allowed to talk about yet my very best friend in the world made the ultimate sacrifice and gave his life for me. This has been something that has been very hard for me to deal with and in 1986 I tried to take my own life but I feel like God sent someone to find me and bring me back so that I may some day be able to bring joy to others and in some way touch their hearts. I have recieved emails from people who have offered to send me things that they don't need,and that really touched me in such a way that I can't explain. I am sorry for all the rambling on, but I thought if I shared some things with you all, you would understand where I am coming from. As silly as it may sound, fly fishing for me is like meditation. It helps me clear my mind of all the things in the past and just focus on what is in front of me. I'm sure I can't be the only one that feels this way, so this post is for all the disabled vets out there. First of all I want to say thank you for your service and I care about you all deeply. And secondly, if there are any of you needing anything I will help you all I can. With that being said I have some Indian vises, tying scissors, goose and turkey biots, wet hackle and probable some other things I can round up if you need them. not to buy but to give away, just let me know. And as for Normand, that was a very noble thing you did as well. It's so nice to see people opening up their hearts this time of the year to help others out. So , my challenge to the rest of you, is to post anything on this thread that you no longer want or need not to sell, but to give away to those less fortunate. Sorry I was so long winded, God bless you all and Happy Holidays,

Erby