+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yippee, Skippie - SNOW

Smile Yippee, Skippie - SNOW

Sorry to steal your Yippie Skippie thing, Betty, and if I had a dancing Snoopy to post, I'd do that, too.

After the best part of a week of really cold temps with or without wind, and pretty much staying inside, we finally got a decent snowfall. JUST HAD TO GO OUT AND SHOVEL FOR A COUPLE HOURS.

Man, did that feel good !!

Here's hoping you can enjoy yours as much as I did ours.

John
    The fish are always right.

Talking

Yeah!!! JohnScott!!! Are ya doi'n the yeah its snow dance? lol
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

You're welcome to it, John, we had a snow about a week ago, and then another a couple days after - way too much! Must have been 2 inches altogether. Couldn't play golf for several days! Course I can't go fishin' when it melts, either.

Wink Preparing for visitors ......

Quote Originally Posted by herefishy View Post
    You're welcome to it, John, we had a snow about a week ago, and then another a couple days after - way too much! Must have been 2 inches altogether. Couldn't play golf for several days! Course I can't go fishin' when it melts, either.
    Karen -

You, too, should be happy I have snow to shovel - cause its the water that you guys will be fishing next summer when you visit.

John

A dusting here earlier. Snowing harder now......

"The reason you have a good vision is you're standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Andy Batcho

I will see your Yippie Skippie and raise you one !!!
    Glad it was there and not here! We had a hundred mile RT to our Granddaughters Christmas program this afternoon. If you weren't into the Spirit of Christmas before this, you certainly would be after this program!!!

<Did notice the snow and yuckie stuff, during Missoulas' and Appalachia States' game yesterday!!>
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.

I don't know John... after living a number of years in the midwest and now having returned to the west... I like it. I don't have to shovel rain Ha! Glad YOU enjoyed it LOL!

John

Wink On the chin .....

Quote Originally Posted by jburge View Post
    I don't know John... after living a number of years in the midwest and now having returned to the west... I like it. I don't have to shovel rain Ha! Glad YOU enjoyed it LOL!

John
    John -

I lived in Vegas from '96 to '01 - didn't even have rain to shovel. The snow in SE Idaho wasn't all that bad - it was the wind and the drifting that were downright nasty. Around here, what with the snow pack so far below normal already this year, I don't mind shoveling AT ALL.

Next summer when all you folks are out enjoying the Intermountain West trout fisheries, you'll be glad we took it on the chin for you !!

John

P.S. I was doing some research on the South Fork of the Flathead. WOW. Two days plus to hike in - two plus days to hike out - throw in several days to fish for wild and native Westslope Cutthroat, in large numbers and good sizes, and you have a week to ten days of lightweight backpacking. Hmmmmmm ........

John.
    So you ENJOY shoveling snow??. We midwesterners may find that bordering on insan............ In Toledo they're a bit more "to the point" YOU'RE NUTS.

Mark

Exclamation All right, Snoopy !

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Hiner View Post
    ,,,!!!
    Did notice the snow and yuckie stuff, during Missoulas' and Appalachia States' game yesterday!!
    Next Friday evening for all the marbles against Villanova at Chattanooga.

As Scottp would say: "GO GRIZ."

John

Are you out there, Scott ??

+ Reply to Thread