+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This Looks Like The End

Default This Looks Like The End

I went down to my Bacon Creek today to see if maybe, just maybe, a little open water fishing was left. It looks like the answer is no as the lake is iced up too bad just about everywhere. I saw one spin fisherman working a little water near the spillway but that is it.
    So it looks like open still water fishing is at an end. I still have a few warm water discharges & some rivers to fish but I've never had much luck in them this late in the season. Maybe this is the year that will change.......
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yup, looks like what I saw today. Now 4-6" of snow forecast for tomorrow, then another "more significant" snowfall for tues into weds. I think I am about done for awhile myself.

YUP!

Same thing is happening arround my place.

It's a sad stituation.

Have a great weekend,
    chris

The ponds around my house are covered but it's thin enough a few sunny days might bring a temporary reprieve, but the larger lakes are still open for now, and there's always the spillways.
    If it swims and eats, it'll eat a fly.

The guy in the next cubicle just said he's planning on ice fishing this weekend.

Just curious flywatersmallie - whereabouts in God's Country do you call home? Myself I'm out here in Lake Country

Quote Originally Posted by flywatersmallie View Post
    Yup, looks like what I saw today. Now 4-6" of snow forecast for tomorrow, then another "more significant" snowfall for tues into weds. I think I am about done for awhile myself.

+ Reply to Thread