+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for my dad

Hybrid View

Default Prayers for my dad

Hi everyone, I don?t post often, but I drop by all the time to see what everyone is up to, and fish vicariously through the folks at FAOL, since I haven?t been on the water much this year. I have a big favor to ask?I humbly request your prayers for my dad. He doesn?t fish, but I know you won?t hold that against him! He is having a heart valve replacement this Friday and even though he won?t admit it, he?s scared. Scared for all the reasons one would be, but mostly because my mom went into the hospital for surgery just after Thanksgiving 12 years ago and didn?t come home. I know it is weighing heavy on his mind and just ask that the Good Lord watch over him this Friday and ease his mind until then. Thank you in advance.Take care,Mike

Mike, My mother had a valve replaced three years ago in Arizona and she is a spry as ever. Tell him when he gets recovered this whole web sight will be there to teach him how to fish.

Prayer list has one more added here in Wyo.
    Wyo-Blizzard

Blog Entries

Good luck and god bless, no time like the present to start learning to FF, well of course after the doc gives the ok..
    As in the Army, I have never had a bad day Fly fishing, some damn uncomfortable days but never a bad one!
    Everyone must believe in something and I believe in Fly Fishing and Fly Tying and believe I will
    Member of Project Healing Waters & Fly Fishing Canada, Project Healing Waters Canada

Mac,
    You are a very good son to ask even strangers to pray for your dads' well being. This stranger willingly complies.

Mark

I will add my prayers too...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Happy to help - how about a hug for your dad too? Tell him it's from a friend of yours at Fly Anglers OnLine.
    LF

Tell your dad all the folks from FAOL will be praying for him. I pray his surgery goes without any problems and I pray he wakes up with renewed strength.
    I believe I can fly fish

Prayers from our house as well.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

Modoc Country.... Extreme N.E. California high desert
    Blog Entries

It's my priveledge & pleasure to pray for your dad, Mike...
    For smooth surgery, & renewed strength & to guide the surgeon's hands, and for HIM to give your dad courage and no fear. Your friend in Oregon....... Dan

Default My Prayers

Hi Mike: I know the feeling. I will pray for your dad and for your family. Trust in
    God and stay positive. I have a feeling things will go smoothly. Your FAOL friends will be thinking about you.
    Bruce

+ Reply to Thread