+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Angry at ebay sellers

Talkin with CharlaineC... I like her...
    A.S.F 5th GP ...TO FIGHT SO OTHERS MAY REMAIN FREE...

I've heard from a friend who is an ebay seller and buyer that you get good results from paypal in case of a scam like that. I bet you this guy will open an account under a different name. I have bought stuff on ebay but I always make sure the seller has at least a 99.99 % positive reviews.
    BTW, I agree with you bugman, Charlaine is good people.
    Last edited by Martin McFly; 12-01-2009 at 04:31 AM.
    I believe I can fly fish

Yeser... We talked till nearly 0200hrs this morning... She had lotsa questions... Im gonna start up some tying lessons online through video conference which i have another post about this under fly tying on the BB...
    A.S.F 5th GP ...TO FIGHT SO OTHERS MAY REMAIN FREE...

Blog Entries

well thankyou martin and bugman you both are good people as well as well as gemrod and a few others. but all in all this board is great people

nighthawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaineC View Post
    well thankyou martin and bugman you both are good people as well as well as gemrod and a few others. but all in all this board is great people
    Knew there was a reason I haven't got that package together yet other than being so ill. Let me know what sizes, types, how many and I will see what I can do. Here is another one to check out and they have an ebay store too:

http://parkerflies.com/

Ebay:

http://stores.ebay.com/Parker-Flies?_rdc=1

If you get ripped on Ebay and PayPal won't help try these folks!!!!!!! The Internet Crime Complaint Center

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

I've had a few folks that I've given it too use it with good results.

Fatman

Blog Entries

i will contact them most likely tomarrow ebay and paypal are stating that the accounts and names used by this seller where false and the information leads back to a person who is in a nurseing home.

nighthawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaineC View Post
    i will contact them most likely tomarrow ebay and paypal are stating that the accounts and names used by this seller where false and the information leads back to a person who is in a nurseing home.
    That sounds like identity theft. Probably a relative or friend of an elderly person. Could be a caretaker too. You may want to contact the state or local police, county sheriff.

I had a problem before with a cell phone that didn't work. Paypal is slow to get your money back, if at all. I put a complaint into Paypal and also stopped payment on my credit card. That got results from the seller and Paypal. Since it was a fraudulant seller they just won't get the money off you card.

Jerry

I have bought alot of stuff from ebay. I had one buyer that said that they sent something but 5 weeks later nothing. I opened up a case through paypal against them. Although it wasn't quick I did get my money back. Will never purchase something without ebay after that. Word of advise...be patient with paypal, they do take a little while but it works.

+ Reply to Thread