Thread: Thank You to N.M. Karen

Threaded View

Thanks Mike...hope this finds you well.
    I also sincerely hope your father's memorial here in Arizona went well also.

Jim
    PS Mike, the offer to a complete stranger would not normally stand. But someone coming to AZ all the way from Maryland by airplane would have a tough time with rods on plane and all the gear to fish. And coming to attend your father's memorial......tough duty....and just wanted to fish a bit......I figured I could save you some trouble and help you a LOT by just providing rods and reels, boats and tubes, etc. Sure would simplify your flight. So it was an easy offer to make.

Hey Grubb. Thanks for the post. You could add CharlaineC to that list. She must of gotten wind of my of me loosing all my flies when I capsized my boat....and now eye surgery's (boaf eyes). She must have made the connection. Only reason I can think of for her offering...but I received a message from her today to send her my address and she is going to tie up a bunch of flies for me. Kudos to her to. I am grateful because I cannot tie anything but a wooly worm at this point. All those flies I lost was a 4 yr collection of flies I bought! 'tis one great bunch of people on here huh? For real.
    Count your blessings...not your bad luck days. That glass should ALWAYS be half FULL...not half empty.
    Last edited by Gemrod; 11-24-2009 at 05:23 PM.