Mike,

You done good urging me back into posting again. As you know and maybe some others too I have not been posting much anywhere for a long, long time. Life has had some twists and turns for the last 6/7 years that lead me here, there and many other places. I have had a blast thanks to the many good people I have been fortunate to come across in the virtual world and in person. There is one place that was there in the beginning and a tremendous help when I started out in the fly fishing business and in fly fishing. Ya'll know where it is, right here at FAOL. I knew very little about fly fishing at the time because I had just started a few years before I came here in 2002. I knew nothing about the business side of fly fishing. But with the help and guidence of Jim, Deanna, Ronn, Al and countless others I learned and prospered in many ways, especially in friendships.

I will have to do a thread about what I got into for 18 months that pretty much kept me too busy to even fish at times. But that will have to wait, time to go back home for a few days and see some classmates from 35 years ago.

I look forward to posting again.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Jerry

aka Dot