+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank You

Default Thank You

To all of the Veterans, thank you for your service to our country.
    "I don't drink anymore, I freeze it and eat it like a popsicle"

Yes, thank you to all the vets from all the wars for all your service. With out you I would not be able to roam around this great country and fish where I want. I would like to thank my cousin who fought and died in Viet Nam, my Grandfather who fought as a Marine in WWl and my Uncle who fought for the Army in France in WWll. Their service will never be forgotten. They are true heros.

Lanny

Amen to that. I have a lot of respect for our brave men and women who have fought for our freedom and security. God bless them and may the ones who gave their lives for us rest in peace and their relatives find strength.
    I believe I can fly fish

Blog Entries

Though i dont concider myself a hero I thank all of you for your kind words. Since I came hom from Iraq in 06 I have leared many thingsabout our country and know many of th feeling our soldiers in veitnam fent when they came home. It is peole like you that remind me every day as to why I served and Why I am proud to have done so. again thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaineC View Post
    Though i dont concider myself a hero I thank all of you for your kind words. Since I came hom from Iraq in 06 I have leared many thingsabout our country and know many of th feeling our soldiers in veitnam fent when they came home. It is peole like you that remind me every day as to why I served and Why I am proud to have done so. again thank you.
    I echo your words.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

+ Reply to Thread