+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A TALE OF TWO TROUT STREAMS - Readers Cast - November 9, 2009

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Default A TALE OF TWO TROUT STREAMS - Readers Cast - November 9, 2009

A TALE OF TWO TROUT STREAMS

Tim Giger tells us about one of his favorite spots and how different a place can be from year to year.

Tim, You painted a luverly picture and made me feel welcome on your journey thru the seasons on what has evidently become one of your "favorite places".

Rodgerole

Tim, great article and pics. I love the spring creeks and what they have to offer. I fish one fairly close to where I live and I'm amazed at how much that small piece of water changes from year-to-year. Every spring there are different channels, differing currents and just because you think you figured it out the previous year doesn't mean diddly. Best part is, it's like discovering an entirely new water year after year.
    Thanks for the fun read.

Kelly.
    Tight Lines,

Kelly.

"There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home."

Roderick Haig-Brown, "Fisherman's Spring"

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it. Streams like that one are like the best kind of friends, the ones that, no matter how well you get to know them, are still capable of surprising you once in a while.
    If it swims and eats, it'll eat a fly.

Thumbs up

Thanks Bluegill222 for taking us along, Nice pic's to go with it, I got a little more education on taking time to check whats going on "B-4 casting" , also, in enjoying the moment...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

+ Reply to Thread