Tom, thanks for the fine article on the Henry's Fork. Many of you know that this is one of my "home waters" and I fish it often. Due to much of what you mentioned in your article I avoid many of the more popular stretches during the summer months and weekends, but I still get my time in when it counts. Your Hatch Charts are great and it really pays to know what bugs and when and where they are hatching during the season, problem is most people are only here for a very short stay and don't get back very often. The fly shops at Last Chance are truly an anglers best friends when only in town for a short stay. Stop in and meet the crew at Henry's Fork Anglers and Trouthunter. Find out what bugs are currently important and even hire a guide if needed. These guys will steer you right.
My favorite place to fish is still the lower river around the Vernon Bridge and below the Chester dam. These waters are open year 'round and offer some great opportunities at some spectacular fish, without the crowds. Still some phenominal hatches, but not as large of angler or boat-hatch as on the upper reaches.
Here's a pic of one of this past season's standout fish from below Chester dam:

Again, thanks for the great and informative article.

Kelly.