JC & LF,

By your articles this week it sounds like you might be a bit frustrated with maintaining sanity on the Bulletin Board. We can't change some of the nonsense that might go on but the fact is you do an outstanding job of maintaining the best quality information on the web. There is no better!

I know the service you provide goes beyond what you could comprehend or imagine. I received my degree in Computer Information Systems a few years ago. I don't know that I could have kept my sanity while working 13-hour days and attending college (full schedule) at the same time if I had not taken the breaks I took to lurk on FAOL during those days. You helped get me through. How would you have known if I had not just said it?

I know that is just an isolated case. I can only imagine how many other stories are out there. Fathers learning to Fly Fish with their sons, retired folks enjoying the pleasure of learning to build rods, tie flies, etc. Or members just treating others better simply because they can be in a better mood after reading FAOL. You make things like that happen! I doubt you can even comprehend the good you do.

I have to extend my deepest most heart felt THANK YOU! You ARE the greatest!!!!

------------------
--------
Let No One Walk Alone
>< ))))'>------<'((((><
Bill

[This message has been edited by PanFisher (edited 16 January 2006).]