A while back someone brought up the subject of using scents or potions to attract fish. I know quite a few were against them. I was talking recently to a very well known fisherman, to some of you, that someone had visited with him and they went fishing on the White River. The host was not doing to well and he called out to guest and asked how he was doing and he was doing very well. They fished a while longer, the host asked the guest again how he was doing and he said he was raking them in. So when fishing trip was over several hours later he asked the guest what bait he was using and he said he was using the same bait as host but he was dipping it in a potion passed down to him from several generations. He told me the guest was using a potion of grape juice and mineral oil. I have heard of several potions but never this one. Have any of you ever heard of this potion and if so, do you know the proportions of grape juice to mineral oil. The guest said he and family had used it on all different types of fish and it had worked well. Maybe this is not the correct place to ask a question of this nature but I know there are a lot of very experienced fisher persons on this forum and if anybody would know someone here would know. Thanks for any help in advance. mathcarver