I have decided to sell one of my prize possessions. I hate to do it but quite honestly I am just at a point in which I would rather have the money than the boat. I guarantee you will not find many boats like this. I bought the boat new and had all the custom work and setup professionally done by River Extreme Outfitters. There is a lot of extras that have been put into this boat and everything has been done right. I have tried to list everything below. Please contact me with additional questions, for more photos, or to see the boat in person. I promise you that if you are looking for a jet boat for the river or lake you will not find anything nicer, better laid out, and that will run more shallow than this setup. That is my opinion but I will be happy to meet you on the water and let you decide for yourself. Also, this boat is not limited to the lake or river. It is sea worthy and equipped to handle the ocean if you so choose. The boat is built to NMMA standards, which exceed Coast Guard standards.

For a photo album go to: http://photobucket.com/seaarkjetboat

2009 SeaArk 1860 with jet tunnel (www.seaarkboats.com for more in depth info)
2009 Mercury 90/65 Jet Motor (www.mercurymarine.com for more in depth info)
2009 MFI Trailer
Dual Pro 3 bank charger
Minn Kota Maxxum Pro trolling motor ? 80lb thrust
2 Fuel Cells
Expanded rear deck
2 regular seats and two pro seats on adjustable stands
2 bilge pumps
Aereated live well
Rear sponsons
Trailer slide tracks
Side trailer bunks
Retractable rear tie downs
Reinforced front trailer safety chain
Humminbird 565 Fish Finder with temperature sensor
Large boat net
Custom made river anchor
New spare tire
Life jackets/Fire extinguisher/Safety whistle/Throw cushion
Console grab bar
Built in rod holders
Boat and engine cover (tie down that can stay on when traveling)
Boga/Grip holder
Adjustable paddle and push pole

As I said I bought this boat new and even still have all the original paperwork, etc. This setup new with all the custom work and additions would well exceed $25,000. I have over $500 just in the seats. I would like to get 19,500. I am open to reasonable offers and I really want to sell it but I also don?t need to give it away so please serious offers only. I have both the boat and trailer title in hand. Please email me at pineoaks@charter.net for more photos and info.