I left on Monday for a steelhead trip with the son. We left at 2:30 in the afternoon and planned on being there at 7:30 pm. About 30 miles from the nearest town I hit a rock which busted the rim. Got the tire changed out to the donut and drove the 30 miles to town where I discovered no tire shop and only 15 pounds of air in the donut. Inflated the donut to 50 pounds and headed for the boys house. Got there at 9:30 pm. Oh yea did I mention that the switch broke on the lights and they would only run on brite. I had planned on fishing the next day but had to find a rim and tire for the car so that was out. Next day we meet up with my favorite guide and I tell him I don't care how much we fish with plugs but I am fly fishing most of the trip. He agrees and away we go. first hole we get to I get out to fly fish and the wind starts up. Straight out of the north and at about 30-40 miles a hour. I slowly work the hole and nothing. When I get back in the boat to warm up and go down river the boy says Dad did you wet your pants. I was wearing hip waders cause I don't wade so good anymore and I had got in over the waders. Between that and the wind no more fly fishing. We ended up catching 2 natives and 3 hatchery fish. Lost over 10 fish due to not listening and getting excited. They were on a soft bite and we would set the hook to early. All the way home today it snowed. I don't think I will ever forget this trip LOL