Thread: Bunch of odds and ends..

Threaded View

Default Bunch of odds and ends..

Going through some stuff and found a few things that I have no use for.

Clear Creek Paint Creek chest pack foam has a few holes other than that good shape nice non-bulky pack-17$ shipped. Here are some reviews and picture to give you an idea of what it looks like:
    http://www.buzzillions.com/reviews/c...t-pack-reviews

Air Cel dt6 good shape- 10$-shipped
    WF5F believe it to be SA line still highly fishable-$7
    Size L ausable fishing vest. Standard features standard length. Small repaired hole in the back. 10$

Custom Rod-Built by me. This was my first build built on a 9' 4pc 6wt Fish Eagle blank from Cabelas, and it shows! I am going to be honest. I was learning and this rod has some imperfections but it fishes well matte grey blank black pac bay real seat half wells cork grip, maroon wraps.,dual stripping guides. The blank is medium but towards the slow side. It almost feels like a glass rod(weight and action) fishes best with a 6 but can handle a 5 as well. It is what I would considered starter rod or a beater for the car just in case. I have handled some large smallies with it and a rainbow without a problem. Not a cannon slow and easy. 45$ shipped. If anything you can strip it down and work it back up.

That's it just thought I'd post to see if anyone was interested in this stuff.
    pm me
    Janus
    Last edited by Janus; 10-20-2009 at 11:46 PM.