I will have to make this short as it is difficult for me to type. Tomorrow I go in for the radioactive iodine uptake series on my thyroid. Takes two days to do the scans. I thought it was to destroy my thyroid but it is to determine if there is any cancer and decide on surgery or radioactive iodine to destroy my thyroid. I guess we will do that in November. Hope I don't need surgery.

I did manage to get out for a few hours of fly fishing recently. I shake so bad the only flies I could tie on the tippet were big ones so I chose a size 12 moose main mosquito dry with a grizzly hackle to fool some stocked bows. As you can guess my casting was awful so I was concentrating on getting more distance. I was looking at the rod in my hand to check my grip when a nice bow "exploded" on my fly. I missed the hook set, lost the fish and was so happy just to be out there. shortly there after I lost my fly and spent the rest of that evening talking to one of the local old-timers while watching the ospreys take fish from the lake.

I shake so bad it is almost impossible even to hold the phone to my ear for any conversation. Hope we get that cured soon. Racing heart is back under control but doc told me if we don't take care of that thyroid I will not survive. We can't live without the thyroid or a substitute for it.