Thread: Night Cosseboom

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHamm View Post
    Hi Jeanne,

Congrats on the job. I'm sure that would be a big time commitment. Make sure you have your tying area well set up for long times at the vice. When you get the chance would love to see a photo of some of your ties. Are you doing mostly nymphs or NZ lures?

- Jeff
    Thanks for that Jeff, no unfortunately my fly tying table is very small but I get things done well on it which is the main aim - sort of like the mother of necessity at times hehe.

I am making saltwater flies and nymphs at the moment it takes a lot of my time up but I take regular time to myself to ease the tedium unless the order is a top priority and needs to be out pronto - I have had another job offered to me making the NZ Scotch Poacher's for another shop down the line, but that is only if enough interest comes in for the order to be made.

I have plenty to keep me busy at the moment and although it is sometimes frustrating I am enjoying the challenge of it all. I also have had a lot of trouble with the epoxy provided - it is very thin and runny stuff, which has to be brushed on. And the machine provided kept stopping too -- but all in all a good order and the money from this one is good. Not all will be that good though as these were saltwater flies.

Hope things are going well with you.

Jeanne
    Last edited by jmeyerc; 10-25-2009 at 12:32 AM.