Gemrod has requested that we remove all of this thread?? I am sure he feels badly the thread took the path that it did. I am going to leave it up. Perhaps in the future we all will engage brain before we post something. The rule I use is: If we were in my home, sitting around the table, face to face, all friends, would I have this conversation? After all we all have opinions which we are entitled to. Not always do we all agree. (I feel this is good) After all we are first off, Fly fishers and tiers. Enuf said. I'm not locking it nor do I feel this post should be removed.(yet) Lets all hold hands and play nice. I will be watching this one closely.

Denny

Every time someone wants a furled leader they just ask. And the freebies start flowing in. See a few missing names from the regular people that always send out freebies this time. But they just probably didn't read the "Things Wanted" board.

Kathy Scott started all this learning to do furled leaders on here. She doesn't get much credit for it. She even sells furled leaders but I see NO ONE recommending you contact HER to buy furled leaders. Well, I have....but no one else that I know of.

You regulars on here please don't try to tell me you don't know who Kathy Scott is or what she is about. You all have been on here long enough to know the game. I think sending out free furled leaders should be banned.

I think all of you that are so anxious to send out your furled leaders as freebies should send Kat a dollar or two....for EVERY free furled leader ever mailed.

People that want furled leaders and want to buy them should be buying them from Kat. And people that want to do their own....should buy her CD.

Ms. Scott you are so up class about all this. I would be raging if I were you.

Just my opinion. I know it was not asked for.

Ok guys....now I'm the target. Fire away.