+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have a pattern to match this?

Default Anyone have a pattern to match this?

This may have already been posted here somewhere because I forget where I first saw it now.

http://www.fieldandstream.com/photos/gallery/fishing/bass-fishing/2009/09/kayak-fishing-guide-catches-10-pound-largemouth-bass-liv

Ohhh, jeeezzeee! I'm covered in goosebumps! and my skin is crawling! Eeeeewwww!
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.

Read the last several comments!(:<)! I hope someone else is not crazy enough to try to copy it! A deerhair head on a zonker strip is safer.

Cool

I can see an epedemic of stupidity coming down the pike, with every idiot in that area trying to catch and fish with live rattlers. I myself think the only good snake, is a dead one, but thats just me.

Blog Entries

What Wt rod would you use to cast that snake?
    "Complexity is easy; Simplicity is difficult."
    Georgy Shragin
    Designer of ppsh41 sub machine gun

This little fella was in my back yard earlier this year. He made a better mouser than the neighbors cats and probably would eat a young cat too. Before I get nasty email about me hating cats, I don't and the one that shares the house with us is kind enough to let me hang around the house as long as I keep feeding her.

Note, the snake was put in a garbage can, the lid placed on it, the whole thing put in the front passenger seat then strapped in with a seatbelt and it was relocated. Something about the garbage can tipping over in the vehicle while driving did make the seat belt a very useful item for the snake. For some reason I couldn't get my wife to go with me for the ride for the relocation effort.

I have a 10 wt outfit, but just didn't think that I could cast this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

regardless of the size of fish i would catch, i dont think id do that either! but heres one for you, im sick of seeing ads for this when im watching WFN all the time.
    http://www.bassprofessor.com/elite/o...shingsnake.php
    "Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will sit on a boat and drink beer all day!"

Default Snake wrangler..

That guy could have easilly left that snake alone. What a doofus.

Quote Originally Posted by crcaddis View Post
    That guy could have easilly left that snake alone. What a doofus.
    In my case the wife didn't want him outside of the back door and he was either relocated or worse for the snake. On the rattler, I think I would have passed on that as well.

913 Jackson Lake Rd, Chatsworth, Ga. 30705 (423) 438-1060

You could tie Richard Komar's Hard-Hackle Worm on a 1/0 or 2/0 hook with really long brown-barred feathers, and black plastic bead eyes, and that would make a fair imitation.

Plastic Lure companies have been making snake imitations for decades. This is nothing new. And when I lived in Tx. (born and raised there), lots of people fished with rattlesnakes, and water moccasins, especially in Lake Texoma, and Lake 'O The Pines. They are only dangerous if they bite you..... What do you expect from people who regard 'noodling' for 40+ pound catfish a 'sport'?

Whats the big deal?
    Last edited by Gigmaster; 10-13-2009 at 07:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread