I have a minor surgery to attend to in the next few weeks.
They have to remove a BIG kidney stone (staghorn calculus) thats about an inch or so big.. No big issue as I caught it before the pain.. But it still requires a hole in my back and a night in the hospital.

Well, I hate doctors to start with even if mine are excellent.
But I'm afraid my mind isn't where it should be as I noticed when putting up this weeks issue on the web site I never updated the header's date for LAST weeks issue... Bad Ron.

Anyway life is good and all, but I could really use one person to volunteer to read over the stuff before it goes live. Neil and Dee do a good job, but there isn't enough Quality Assurance for my taste before it goes live. (aka after I mess with the stuff I get)

NORMALLY (although the last 2 weeks have been on the 11th hour) I have the articles staged by Friday night (late). I push them live on Sunday night 10PM Pacific time (I gotta sleep you know.. )

The volunteer would get to proof read the stuff a couple days early as I would give them access that others have to wait until Monday for.

I need one person maybe two?? Anyone interested?
This is a temporary position to see how this works, and it will help me test some access controls that I am about ready to implement. It might be REAL (non) temporary if everything goes well all around, but we'll cross that bridge when and if we come to it.

Thanks. Respond here if you are interested. If I get more than one or two victims.. umm. volunteers, I'll draw names or some such nonsense. If I don't get any... I'll go outside and eat worms. Ya.. Thats the ticket.

--Ron--