Well, Hextall, when I had $200 to spend on breathable waders, I went to orvis and purchased theirs because of their great warrantee (and it is great!) I started at the bottom and worked my way, with leaking waders, all the way to their top of the line. When they all leaked, I decided after many cheerful replacements, and I mean MANY, to go ahead, bite the bullet, and purchase a pair of Simms bootfoot waders at $299. Gulp! I was afraid to even step into the water, fearful that these, too, would leak and I'd have to send them all the way back to Montana. So far, so good. Simms says they watertest their waders before they even ship them out. I hope this is true. So far, no leaks, even at the connecting tape between the boot and the leg which is the problem spot. Even though Simms doesn't say I have to, I wash them off with the hose after each s/w fishing outing and hang them by the boots, upside down, to dry off, just like I did with my Orvis waders. Lots of fishermen have offered their disappointed comments on all fishing forums regarding leaking bootfoot waders from all mfrs. but very few are disappointed with Simms so I'd say, go for 'em. PS: My backup Orvis bootfoot waders, the Tailwater XT, top of the line, about $385, so far, have been leakproof but they are pricey and I have them only because of an upgrade offered when returning my ever leaking Silver Labels.