Hi Mike
This week end should be a very good time to be on the Salmon River. There is a mix of Kings, Coho with a few brown trout pretty much threw out the river. As Heritage Angler advised check out www. whitakers. com you might even want to give them a call if you have any other questions. Also just off the Pulaski exit there is All Sports fly shop on your right another good place for gear and advice. If this is your first time you are in for a real experence. The atmosphere is like the first day of Pa buck season. Keep in mind this is NOT trout fishing, there will be a learning curve you will have to go threw. In some places it will seem like a circus with a bunch of jerks but there are lots of good guys there also so don't let a few bad ones spoil your week end. If you are lucky enough to fish next to some of the good ones they will help you so don't worry. Don't expect to see too many Atlantic Salmon. In about 15 years of fishing there I've only seen about 3 landed. Oh I almost forgot, be sure to stop in at the fish hatchery I'm sure you will enjoy it. My last advice just hang in there and keep casting you'll hang into one. Good Luck

Flap Jack