Glenn-

Thanks for putting up the report. I knew from your PM that you did well every where you fished, but was looking for some pics, too. That was a dandy brown you took on the Big Hole. And the "smaller" one surely has extraordinary color.

Think I fished the spot you show on Big Sheep. Glad that one worked for you - I had two really good days there and almost got skunked another day. It really is an interesting creek, with a great variety of water to fish, and some pretty nice fishies in it.

Maybe you can give me a bit of information via PM on the ranch / rancher on the upper Big Hole who let you fish off his property. The one time I was on the upper Big Hole, I was up into Skinner Meadows, which was a neat area, but kind of a long ride on a rough road. And that road looks like it would be treacherous in bad weather - lots of that nasty goo when it gets much water on it.

Here's hoping that things are settled down for me when you guys come out next year. Even if you do decide to go on down to Alpine WY for at least part of your trip, I can almost always be talked into fishing some streams in that neck of the woods, even if it is quite a way from Missoula.

John