+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not FF...Buddy Sanders Art Work

Default Not FF...Buddy Sanders Art Work

I don't know if I should post this. Buddy might not even appreciate it. Sticking my neck out again....to get chopped off.

If anyone wants to purchase original professionally hand crafted glass sculpter for a gift for a friend or relative get in touch with Buddy. I am not talking blown glass. I am talking about actually melting down glass rods, putting color into them and doing a sculpter. I have watched him and I still don't see how he can be so good at it. Has an oven and the whole bit.

Betty, you have a beautiful Hummingbird fly. If you want a beautiful artistic one in actual size in glass you can get one from Buddy.

Sorry folks. I just felt like touting my friends business. He will never post or tell you about it on here.

If I am out of line delete the post and I apologize. But...we are supposed to be friends and most of all family on here. I don't see why I can't say something about a fellow poster on here not related to fly fishing.
    Last edited by Gemrod; 09-25-2009 at 05:34 PM.

Doesn't offend me.
    God Bless America

Jim,

Thanks for the plug.

Many of the posters here have seen my glasswork. I've shown photos and/or provided links here when asked.

That being said, this isn't a place where I, or anyone else, should promote their business unless they are a sponsor. Which is why I don't do so.

I appreciate your efforts, though.

Buddy
    It Just Doesn't Matter....

I know it Buddy. But I did it anyway. I had to do it. Only get to see you about once a year.

Darn,

Come up and fish with me!

Gemrod,

I for one am glad you did post this. My bother recently got into glass art. First stained glass and now jewelry and small sculptures. He has been doing this for a few years now. This past weekend he went to an art and craft fair in his area and tried his hand at selling his art and did well.

Buddy,

If you don't mind please send me a pm with links to your work. I would like to pass it along to my bother. Give him something to aspire to.
    Last edited by TyroneFly; 09-30-2009 at 06:43 PM.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Well, Buddy, you must have posted that artwork or links a LOOOOng time ago because I have never seen any on here.

Anywhoooo....you're right.....YOU should not be promoting your business on here and you don't. Doesen't mean I can't give you a plug or two.

Besides......you are not stealing FAOL sponor business. It is not a competition thing to my way of thinking.

I know of NO SPOOSOR on here that is selling professional glass sculptures and or artwork.

Just my opinion...'tis the only one I know a lot about....and probably wrong anyway.

I find now-a-days.....I just don't seem to understand everything I know anymore.

Jim

+ Reply to Thread