Some of you may have noticed that We have made some subtle changes to the main part of the BB to remind folks commercial posting is not allowed.

Well, actually that isn't quite true.
Our sponsors keep this server paid for and running. Those commercial members that pay to keep the doors open, can and should have the right to put up seasonal specials etc.

However, to make this painfully obvious to everyone, soon I will open a "Sponsor's Specials" section right next to the For Sale Forum.

This area will ONLY be writable by our sponsors. Comments to posts by all the rest of us should go to sound off..

I will put it live after I have had a chance to insure our sponsors have a user ID that I can give posting permissions to this new forum.

This is good because it should let us all know when a sponsor is running a special or has some other sale that may benefit us.

If you are just starting up a business building, or guiding, or whatever, and would like to take advantage, contact us and become a sponsor It's not that expensive guys/gals.

If you are too little (no such thing) and would like a little exposure here, then try a different tact.. Submit an article that is not purely an infomercial. Say you make custom reels in your shop. Write an article describing the process, include pics, and submit it. You may help out a hobbyist that wants to build their own (They wouldn't buy from you anyway if they want to do it themselves). Mostly the members would enjoy the read, and everyone wins.

So..
Coming soon...
Sponsor Specials...