This was my much anticipated trip to a little place that I had been waiting to fish all year. It is funny how much a place can change in nine short months. I left my house early in the morning so I could have a nice full day of fishing.

When I got to my destination I noticed a lot of nice looking flowers. The water looked like I remembered it. I made my way down to the water and began to fish.

It did not take long before the first willing resident took my #14 EHC. The fish was about what I was expecting to see from this place given the time that it was. I continued to fish as I hiked up stream finding plenty of willing residents to take my EHC.

After catching a ton of little fish I decided to mess around for a bit by throwing on a #10 rubber leg stimulator. Just like the EHC the little guys just could not resist this fly.

As the day went on I was having all kinds of luck catching these wonderful little wild fish on various dry flies. However something was missing. Usually in this system you will catch a lot of dinks in the morning but you will have a nice share of 12 to 15 inch fish as the day goes on. But this was not the case today.

Continued due to 10 photo per post limit..........