I *think* I might have enough stuff...

Cleaned out the truck today, and stashed the toon for the time being. Washed it and it is drying in the sun. Threw away 429 bottles, cans, and cups that once contained soda of some sort.

Tent, car camping, one each, airing out on the deck. All poles present and accounted for, miraculously.

Sleeping bags, three. OK, one is for the car camping, one is for when it gets colder, and one is the stranded-in-a-blizzard-in-Montana bag.

Air mattress, none. Mine are both dead, it seems. Note to self: Wal-mart on the way.

Sheets and a fleece blanket to cover the air mattress when I get it.

Clothes...
One bin of T-shirts and pants. I think I put 21 T-shirts in there. You never know.
Socks, only about ten pair so far but there is a big pile on the bed and if I can find any two that match, they get added to the bin. Did find several of my lost boot socks.
Skivvies, every pair I own. I hate doing laundry on the road.
Outerwear including one camo hooded jacket for sitting around the fire, one non-hooded for cold mornings, one nylon jacket for just in case, and my duck hunting parka for when it rains. Fleece hoodie and two sweatshirts.

Fly tying kit, all I could fit in the one box. I am leaving the rest. Understand?

Flies. One box, same size as tying kit. I think there are 22 boxes in that big box. Sigh.

Rods, four or five. Hard to tell at this point. 3-5 wts.

One set of breathables and two pair wading boots. If the breathables die, I will buy another pair in Missoula.

Box of fishing gear, miscellaneous stuff. Gloves, hand warmers, hats, reels, tippet spools, and so on. Two belt packs. One day pack. Survival and first aid gear, LED lantern, couple flashlights, couple headlamps, extra batteries, fourteen pocket knives...

TP

Still packing...