This isn't fishing related. It is, however, fisherman related. I need your help and advise. Please offer both at your pleasure and convenience. Thank you in advance, and please take no offense at my mission. These are things I'd like to do, but I'm having difficulty getting started. If you can tell me how, that would be great. Here we go.
Here is what I would like to do. I only want to do it if God approves.
1. I have a 10? X 12? canvas wall tent. It has octagon wooden poles for support and ridge poles.
2. I have an excellent outlet for cheap New Testament bibles.
3. I know how to build fly rods.
4. I love camping. Especially if it involves fishing.
5. I would like to stencil a large crucifix on the back of my tent.
6. I would like to stencil the Christian fish symbol on either side of the roof of my tent.
7. I would like to stencil Isaiah 40:31 on the closed left side front flap of my tent.
8. I would like to stencil Revelation 3:20 to the open right side flap of my tent.
9. I would like to fly a flag in front of the tent that has John 3:16 on it.
10. I would like to camp along rivers and streams, and around lakes.
11. I would like to offer a place where fishermen can sit around a campfire and talk about Jesus. Instead of getting sitting around a campfire getting drunk.
12. I would like to give away free New Testaments.
13. I would like to give away fishing rods to those without.
14. I would like to do all these things, only if God approves.
Obviously I can?t camp year round. So, I think 13 trips a year (3 months) is possible. Perhaps I can use 13 weeks (3 months) a year building fly rods. And, the other 26 weeks (6 months) raising funding. I pray this plan will work. God willing, it will.

[This message has been edited by Lotech (edited 05 January 2006).]