I've been pondering this for some time now. As my articulating skills are not the greatest I kept putting it off. But it needs to be said. This site has a collection of members from all walks of life, male and female. I visit on a daily basis here...my day just wouldn't seem right without my "daily shot". I lived in Va but never went to the Mtn streams. I lived in Cal and never went to the streams and I lived in Ohio and never went to the ponds. I lived in Kentucky for six months while training for Texas Roadhouse but never set foot in a stream.

I have visited all those places and more through the generosity of the FAOL folks. I have wet waded with John Scott and couldn't wait for the next adventure!!! Through all your eyes I have been wherever you have been and I am deeply humbled by the experience and am forever grateful. Met a great bunch of FAOLers at the Pa Fish in. Was treated like family !!!

I am 63 years old and my greatest disappointment is that I will not be able to meet all of you and share in the joy of being one with nature and getting to know you better. Your generosity towards others is just overwhelming.

What a great place to be and a great time to be alive..... thank you one and all !

Sincerely
Bernie